This is a great 10-minute routine from MadFit that can be done at home or in the gym, using only a resistance band (“booty band”) ..
Resistance bands are inexpensive and effective, and the exercises shown in this video are a great way to start your morning and your journey towards a better booty.
If you want to get your own booty bands, two excellent options are the fabric resistance bands from Fit Viva, available on Amazon and also from BERTER, available on Amazon. We like both of these pairs for the following reasons:
- They are wide, and don’t roll up
- They have a non-slip, gripping inner surface so that they don’t slide
- They are soft and durable
- They come in a mix of tensions and colors
- They include a carrying case
Either option is under $25 for a set of 3. Personally, I use the Fit Viva ones and love them, although the BERTER option looks very similar but different colors. Now go get them and get going with those donkey kicks and pelvic thrusts!